can't find f22b and tranny....help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't find f22b and tranny....help!

Alright, im tryin to finally get a f22b with the jdm MJ25 5spd and p39 ecu but japanesestarmotor.com has apparently gone under cus no one answeres email or the phone. Anyone know where i can get my hands on thus stuff?? I tried the list in the sticky but most of the places have h22's only, no f. That and i really need the ecu and tranny too, not necessarily from the same place tho.

http://www.japanpowerinc.com/engines...a&id=F22B#spec
    there you go

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

does wiring harness mean ecu??

Comment

Originally posted by vmchurch
        does wiring harness mean ecu??
        wiring harness and ecu is 2 different things

Comment

Totally worth it to just get a chipped p06 man, p39s can be a real pain to find. Talk to d112crzy about his f22b dohc and where he got his. We just finished his swap last month.
          Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
          Project 240SX
          Originally posted by chillin943
          anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
          Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Are you trying to get a f22b v-tec or non v-tec. I am not 100% sure but if you do just the head swap i dont think you would need a new ECU, or am I wrong?

Click Me

Comment

Originally posted by NorcoAccord
              Are you trying to get a f22b v-tec or non v-tec. I am not 100% sure but if you do just the head swap i dont think you would need a new ECU, or am I wrong?
              Yep I wrong you need either an f22b ecu or an h23

Click Me

Comment

i got my from naganojapanese shipped from canada and all. i recomend them. motor was real clean and only one broken sensor with a replacement attached to the shippment. started right up and runs great. just checked and i got 29mpg on plus gas with it, i was impressed
                The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
                Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
                Check out my JDM F22B swap
                Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Did you get the ecu and tranny from nagano too? Japanpowerinc says i can get the tranny, ecu and engine for 1100 plus shipping, which is what japanesestarmotor wanted. Does it sound like im gettin scammed?

Comment

call hmotors and ask for the price of an f22b: http://hmotorsonline.com/shop/contact_us.html

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                    Current cars:
                    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

before you buy from anywhere call around. not once but few times. get a feel for the place and see if they know what they are talking about. i only got the motor and harness but the harness was cut in one place so it was useless. i payed 800 shipped from nagano which is located in canada. i think for the price i got a good deal with shipping bc the motor looked brand new and started right up. it also came from an auto car so it might have been driven not as hard as a manual could be
                      The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
                      Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
                      Check out my JDM F22B swap
                      Watch my CB7 video

Comment

ill call around either today or tomorrow.......japanpowerinc is saying they will ship the engine, p39 ecu and tranny for 1500 bucks. Seems high, but it is a tranny and engine. btw, they are saying the tranny is MJ35, or might be M3J5........anyone know what this came out of??

Comment

look for makoto on ebay. I got my f22b from him for 730 shipped.

only thing wrong with it was a broken tps sensor, but thats always expected.

you dont need a wiring harness because everything pops right into place with your existing harness.

you CAN use your stock ecu, it just wont run to its fullest potential. a p39 will do better, but tuned p06 will be best.

it was just the long block tho, no tranny or ecu. still not bad.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

since the p39 is the ecu that comes with the f22b i thought that was the best ecu choice? I'm also still stuck on what the hell a M3J5 or MJ35 tranny is.....

Comment

why dont you just use your F22a tranny? i cant see the two being all that different.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Working...
                              X