Auto-Manual swap cost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto-Manual swap cost?

This goes out to any of you that have completed this swap. I was wondering how much this auto-manual swap would cost? I am guessing in the field of $1500-2000. Could you also point out any possible problems that I could encounter during this?

Thx

It cost me about $1600 for everything. That includes new replacement clutch, all parts and labor. The only problem that the shop I used ran into was the mounts. Just make sure you get the manual rear mount and the manual passenger side mount BRACKET and mount. The bracket is what is welded to the frame of the car inside the engine bay. You will need the manual one. If you can't get a manual one, they you will have to modify the automatic bracket. The shop I used modified the automatic bracket and it ended up being way stronger than a manual bracket would be. Hope this helps any.
    "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

Comment

i think thats a little high, but it all depends on where you go. id say somewhere between $1000-1300, parts and labor. but of course, you'd need a new ecu, and you would probably want to get a new clutch kit... all that stuff is alot cheaper to do when the tranny is out already.

Comment

Yea, mine is a little higher than it should because of the modified bracket and a couple extra hours of labor. I wanted to make sure everything was good to go, so I told them to take their time.
        "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

Comment

Working...
        X