F20C swap???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F20C swap???

i was curious if anyone had ever tried this swap, or even thought about trying it...i am almost out of college, and have a couple nice job offers...if i get a good enough job, i may try it...what u guys think?
    JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

as far as fabbing the floor and such, that's no prob cause we have a body shop...clearane in the bay wouldn't be a problem...the gas tank would have to be moved i'm sure for the rear differential to be put back there, and i'd have to pretty much convert the car to the same lug pattern as s2000...i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say 10 grand after all is said and done...i think it would be a waste over an h22a...heck, i even saw an r32 skyline for 9 grand...i'd much rather have that than a cool accord...no offense..i love my accord and all, but awd...
    JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

honestly can't remember where i saw it..was on some site....it was registered and all, but had like 130k on it..but still...it's a skyline..
      JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

hahha...the older Skylines are like Toyota Camry's. Non turbo FWD. Only the newer styles were badass.

Comment

no...this was an awd gtr..but high miles..and needed a little tlc by way of new paint....body was straight tho....
          JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

no...this was an awd gtr..but high miles..and needed a little tlc by way of new paint....body was straight tho....
            JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

And when, may I ask, did they ever make a FWD Skyline? I know the really old ones were N/A but still rear drive.
                  My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Working...
                  X