tb: h22 vs h23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tb: h22 vs h23

are the h22 and h23 throttle bodies the same? ive search for aboutan hour now and cant find nething. anybody got the info i need without flaming me with a "this is a repost" comment.

i appreciate it. i need to know asap.

Member Ride Facebook
    XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
    SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
    For Sale Thread

bump

Member Ride Facebook
    SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
    For Sale Thread

Comment

i wanna know too, like that if the h22 tb is better, ill put that in my build.

Vouches:accord93racer, 93twodoorLX(twice), kmart64, deevergote, 92cord, Datmofo, DarkShadow707,slammed4thgen
      Old MR Thread

1996 Prelude SE- Project
      1996 Lexus SC300-Daily

Comment

i believe they are both 62mm, but i could be wrong

Formerly 91AccordExR33
        11.68 @ 127mph
        417whp/375wtq
        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

they'er the same. i think the OBD2 TB is a lil different, but useable. also the S2K TB can be used if i remember correctly.

Comment

Only the Ap1 S2k tb can be used as I recall. Something about the ap2 that cant bolt on. My friend threw on an ap1 tb on his h22a1.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

k cuz my tps sensor is fucked off into the wind and i was gonna buy another throttle body but the one i found is h22 just wanted to make sure. thanks guys.

Member Ride Facebook
              SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
              For Sale Thread

Comment

either one is better than the f22a so why not.

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                  Only the Ap1 S2k tb can be used as I recall. Something about the ap2 that cant bolt on. My friend threw on an ap1 tb on his h22a1.
                  I will have to look into that

Comment

ive already got a h23 intake mani w/tb swap done, its been done for liek a year. but the tps has always been screwy and im goin through my car and fixing everything before i lower. cuz i spent a lot on my setup and im not gonna drop it and then have something not fn working so i gotta get this shit done. i ordered it today so again thanks.

Member Ride Facebook
                    SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                    For Sale Thread

Comment

as other have said...the H22 (obd1) and H23 are the same exact size, different part numbers but same basic shap/size..hell they use the same tb gasket.

u can also use a AP1 S2K TB, as they are much larger before the tb plate. cant use AP2 stuff since thats all drive-by-wire shtuff! also you can use a ITR TB as i also found out.
                      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                        as other have said...the H22 (obd1) and H23 are the same exact size, different part numbers but same basic shap/size..hell they use the same tb gasket.

u can also use a AP1 S2K TB, as they are much larger before the tb plate. cant use AP2 stuff since thats all drive-by-wire shtuff! also you can use a ITR TB as i also found out.
                        damn, you beat me to it.
                        The beginning of a new era............................
                        165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                        184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

damn so many freakin options! maybe i will have to try each one..... hmmm.... haha

Member Ride Facebook
                          SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                          For Sale Thread

Comment

The regular H22 is 60mm.
                            A Type S H22 TB is 62mm.
                            I'm not sure about the H23 but I think it's either 58 or 60 but it's not any bigger than that.

Comment

lol, it all depends on where you are measuring.... most people that talk are talking about @ the throttle plate.
                              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Working...
                              X