What do you guys do with the engine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you guys do with the engine?

IDK if this has been asked yet and i couldn't find a thread about it...
    But i was wanting to know, what did you guys do with your stock Engine (F22) when you got in the Swap for the H.
    Cuz im thinkin' the JY...but if that is so, then LMK how much they payed for the engine.TIA.
    Last edited by Djmoua; 12-29-2007, 11:49 AM.

*Needs*
    -New shocks
    -Struts
    -Drop
    -Cleaning
    -New Tires/Wheels
    -New Window Tint
    -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

my h22 motor was 1800 shipped with tranny, ecu, full wiring harnest, non of the sensors broke, and i just sell my old motors for like a 100 to 200 bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by whatever210
      my h22 motor was 1800 shipped with tranny, ecu, full wiring harnest, non of the sensors broke, and i just sell my old motors for like a 100 to 200 bucks.
      so u sold it to the Junkies at the Jy?

*Needs*
      -New shocks
      -Struts
      -Drop
      -Cleaning
      -New Tires/Wheels
      -New Window Tint
      -Alot more lovin'

Comment

^ na people that want them

Comment

picked my motor, trans, wire harness, axles, extra shift linkages, extra shift assembly, and the prelude under dash harness all for 1600, i gave my f22 away to somone who wanted the head and trans and i just recently threw a d15 in the dumpster behind my work, saved the head for scrap, im sure you could scrap the block too. what ive always wanted to make a bad ass table out of one, i dunno if anyone has seen it but they did it on top gear with some italian supercar thing.
          New cb, new start

Comment

Originally posted by whatever210
            ^ na people that want them
            o ok

*Needs*
            -New shocks
            -Struts
            -Drop
            -Cleaning
            -New Tires/Wheels
            -New Window Tint
            -Alot more lovin'

Comment

Originally posted by 91h22cb7lx
              picked my motor, trans, wire harness, axles, extra shift linkages, extra shift assembly, and the prelude under dash harness all for 1600, i gave my f22 away to somone who wanted the head and trans and i just recently threw a d15 in the dumpster behind my work, saved the head for scrap, im sure you could scrap the block too. what ive always wanted to make a bad ass table out of one, i dunno if anyone has seen it but they did it on top gear with some italian supercar thing.

YESS!!! all under 2Gs then??? Sweet! can't wait for it...But was the installation done urself or at a local shop? If anyone took it to the shop, what was the total cost including the purchase of the H? I might have hook ups with buds help me out though either way. ...i dont care! i can feel the H comin soon!...idk...maybe 3 months or so from now? tahaha that's good enough for me.

*Needs*
              -New shocks
              -Struts
              -Drop
              -Cleaning
              -New Tires/Wheels
              -New Window Tint
              -Alot more lovin'

Comment

sold my old JDM F22a for scrap metal and used the money for suspension parts, bushings and food.

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                Honda Accord Euro-R
                Honda Odyssey Absolute
                Honda City I-DSi
                Honda Stream

Comment

i DO have a feeling im gonna get a crapped up H22 though..i mean..who here has gotten the H22 that was in crappy condition?

*Needs*
                  -New shocks
                  -Struts
                  -Drop
                  -Cleaning
                  -New Tires/Wheels
                  -New Window Tint
                  -Alot more lovin'

Comment

i posted here on the forum trade bad engine for 12 pack of heineken and it worked. did it twice in the past year

Comment

just be carefull with usdm h22, if you have a 90 91 you need the jdm distributor, or need to convert the stock one to internal coil, i plan on doing this in a few weeks, once myk gets off his lazy ass with his stock f22 disributor
                      New cb, new start

Comment

Picked up my complete H22 Auto JDM swap for $1054 from JHOT in Augusta, GA. with everything included.
                        As far as the F22 I am contemplating rebuilding the f22 back to stock and turbo charging the motor and buy another CB to put it into the new car.

Comment

Originally posted by 91h22cb7lx

~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

UPDATE: DEER - 2, CB7 - 0
                          '93 EX 5-speed coupe
                          Short ram intake
                          Tenrai Himoto catback
                          Smashed front end
                          Random bits of deer blood & hair

Comment

yeah those always look sick, i think the one on the wood floor is the one jeremy clarkson used to win one of their buy a cheap car beat the crap out of it and sell it contests..... sorry for jackin the thread
                            New cb, new start

Comment

o dayum...that looks pimpin! tahaha the f22 table doesnt sound a like a bad idea tahahaa, NICE!.

*Needs*
                              -New shocks
                              -Struts
                              -Drop
                              -Cleaning
                              -New Tires/Wheels
                              -New Window Tint
                              -Alot more lovin'

Comment

Working...
                              X