LX to EX Header; O2 Sensor...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LX to EX Header; O2 Sensor...?

I have a LX and about to install a EX header, and as you know the LX manifold has the O2 sensor near the radiator, and the EX has it on the downpipe. Im guessing the new o2 sensor is about 2-3(?) feet away from where its located now.

Heres the question, will the harness from my LX be long enough to extend to the downpipe on the EX header? Or will I have to add some wire and make the harness longer? Or can I get a harness off an EX and hook it up to mine?
    Just some questions I needed an answer so hopefully I can get this installed with no problems.

Jay
    Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

you can either extend the wires on your lx o2 sensor,or you can ditch it for a ex one because it will work fine,i added wires to my friends lx when he got a new header and it took 20mins and worked great,make sure you solder them though for a good connection.

Comment

Hey, wb

Oh, I have the same issue with the header. Could you go into more detail on how to solder it ( what kind of wire), or how to replace the wire itself with one from an ex.

Comment

^just use the same size wire

Comment

same wire, just solder it,if you dont know how to solder than get "quick connects" and connect the 2 together. its easy,if your gonna get an ex o2 sensor just use that.

Comment

Alright. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X