Need Intake Manifold HELP.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Intake Manifold HELP.

Well I own a F20B SOHC VTEC Motor. I need a SOHC Manifold that will bolt own my F20B. O-O-O-O the Mani look like this. Im thinking if a 94-95 will fit or a H23 manifold. Heres how the manifold looks like on the F20B.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

the 94+......won't fit 0-00-0. an h23 will. i happen to have one for sale

PM me

Comment

Isn't the F20B SOHC basically a USDM F22B1? That's what I've read at least. If it is just like an F22B1, then I'd use a 94-97 IM. The stud pattern is the same from the F22BX to the F22AX style, but the ports on the BX are round and not oval like the AX heads. I wouldn't use an H23 IM myself.

Comment

That manifold looks just like the one on the f23 head I have sitting in my basement. Doesn't look much like an f22a1 manifold.

Comment

so um one says 94-97 will work and one says h23 will work. Which is the correct port?

Comment

I have a f22b2 one for cheap if it fits correctly

Comment

That be neat if it does fit, where you located ? Or if anyone located near NJ, so I can see the manifold of a f22 94-97 to see if it fits. I need a mani bad its hurting me in the winter cold starting and Having low idle.

Honda Accord F22 INTAKE MANIFOLD F22A

Comment

Originally posted by Alex13mod
                That be neat if it does fit, where you located ? Or if anyone located near NJ, so I can see the manifold of a f22 94-97 to see if it fits. I need a mani bad its hurting me in the winter cold starting and Having low idle.
                MA

Comment

What are the chances of bolting on properly, it will make me the happiest guy if I can have a working manifold and have perfect idle. .

Comment

Originally posted by Alex13mod
                    What are the chances of bolting on properly, it will make me the happiest guy if I can have a working manifold and have perfect idle. .
                    I dunno.... find out and I can ship tomorrow.. No tb ... Actual shipping cost plus $25

Comment

I will only buy if i know it will bolt on and work. If someone here sure a 94-95 fits ill buy
                      ChIoVnIdCa f22b2 mani.

Comment

Originally posted by preludeman92
                        That manifold looks just like the one on the f23 head I have sitting in my basement. Doesn't look much like an f22a1 manifold.
                        This guy def. knows his stuff^ I'll state what I know again. F22A stud pattern and F22B1/2 are in fact the same, port alignment is the same, port shape is NOT the same. F22B1/2 have round ports, F22A/H23 etc have more oval ports.

I'm almost 100% that your F20B SOHC is basically a USDM F22B1 but w/ an 88mm stroke. I think the heads are identical between the two.

So, I would rule out any F22A (an similar) IM. I would stick w/ a USDM F22B1/2 IM. Also, not sure if your F20B was OBD1 or 2 (looks like it's OBD2 originally), but try to get an OBD1 IM, so 94/95.

I hope someone will jump in and 2nd this or correct what I posted!

Comment

thanks. yeah f20b is OBD2 converted to OBD1 sounds good to me on your info. How much your selling the F22b2

Comment

*bump*

Comment

bump im in scranton, pa and i got a f22b intake mani.
                              miss my turbo cb7
                              moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Working...
                              X