Please help asap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help asap

Hey so I went out to get my car out of the driveway today and I couldnt get it into reverse. Every other gear worked fine but no matter what I did I couldnt get it into reverse today. Anyways other than having to replace a clutch what other things might cause this so I cn fix it tommorow. The car is a manual tranny and all stock

my brother has this same problem. could be a tranny issue, or even a clutch.
    miss my turbo cb7
    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Hondas' are notorious for having a picky reverse gear, try letting off the clutch a little, it seems to do the trick, if it doesn't work, check the linkages, otherwise they've been known to go out easy :P

Originally posted by zack_odom
      Yummmmm. I'm going to go eat some Buddy Club sauce with my Mugen Spoon.

Comment

X2 I live on a slight incline and that happens to me sometimes. Also how's your tranny fluid level?
        "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
        "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
        ><((((º>

Comment

yeah mines sometimes hard to get into "R" too. usually its cuz I pushed the shift knob too much to the right.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

thanks for the input guys...I called a my honda mechanic and he said hes 90% sure that its the reverse shift fork...hes says its bent

Comment

Working...
            X