Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dome light, rear defrost switch, front "corner" blinkers no worky

like the title says

I switched over a new sunroof assembly from a 93 accord into my 91 cause the glass is nicer. anyway all went well/ installed the sunroof plugged it in tested it out sweet it works

ok now after that my dome light, rear defrost, front fender blinkers/running lights stopped working!!! all my fuses are good I replaced them just in case with new ones and still nothing! everything else in the car works just fine too front bumper blinkers work and so do the back lol

lo down

sunroof swap to 93

dome light
    rear defrost switch
    front fender blinkers/running lights

all stopped working after the swap?
    Originally posted by jboyce
    i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

ICU?? maybe
    wat?

Comment

Icu?

everything else works fine though, front bumper blinkers work, rear blinkers work, taillights/running lights work

except the front corner lights. the front running light on the corner lights work but the rear bulb that is a blinker/running light that part doesnt work. rear defrost switch doesnt work, dome light doesnt either lol. but everything else works the CC works also. all good new fuses too at the proper ampage.
      Last edited by 92cb7accord; 07-09-2008, 01:04 AM.
      Originally posted by jboyce
      i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

Integrated Control Unit, its above the kick panel fuses its a black box.
        wat?

Comment

I have that same problem. One of my corners crapped out on me and my defrost switch doesnt work. There is more than one little relay looking black box in that fuse panel I believe. I need verification as to which one.

Comment

Working...
          X