F22A6 vs F22A4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F22A6 vs F22A4

Hi everyone, as you can see from the subject I'm kind of a noob when it comes to accords. My accord (which was my dads until about a week ago) decided to throw a rod...through the oil pan.....Lol...my father never maintained the poor thing properly so now I've taken it off his hands....I'm planning on getting a engine off a member from the board and I just wanted to make sure I could put the F22A6 in even though I have a F22A4?

I've done work on this car before, but nothing too advanced.... I've changed axles, new brake system, headunit, speakers.... all the work I do is on my older integra, and on the integra name it and ive done it.....tranny swaps, engine pulls, suspension pulls, crossmember uninstallations everythign.....lol.....

thanks

yeah you can install a6 no prob, just need to run vacum lines differently if you want the a6 mani to work, or buy an ex ecu then you need to run two wires for the dual intake manifold on the a6 engine.
    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

the f22a6 im buying is just the head, block, and oil pan so I'll be swapping the f22a4 intake manifold and everything else onto the f22a6. so in this case theres no need for wiring changes or anything right?

Comment

if u are using ur intake maniold there is no extra wiring needed whatsoever.
        Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

I think you should find an a6 manifold to go along with the head and block. But do what you do since your probably reusing some of the old parts off of your a4.

Comment

thanks for the help everyone....

ideally i would have the a6 manifold and stuff, and even better id have an H22 but nah i just need to get this car running with minimal cost....its got a nice smooth ride great for daily driver

Comment

Working...
            X