hmm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm

my muffler is rusting through, the bottom part is about to fall off....if theres a hole in my muffler will it make my car sound different, or slow it down?

Might make it sound cooler, depends on the shape of the hole and the design of the mufler. Won't sound as refined as a mufler designed to sound better though.

The couple few times it's happened to me, once it sounded cool, others not.

You may lose low-end torque due to loss of back pressure but may also gain upper-end horsepower.
    Bart: What's your name?
    Jim: Well, my name is Jim, but most people call me... Jim.

Comment

Might end up sounding like a lawn mower!

Comment

should i just hammer a hole in it then, so i can choose the shape...what shape would sound decent? keep in mind the hole would be on the bottom of the muffler...

Comment

Just buy a different muffler and have it tacked on at a local muffler shop. I've got plenty of "cheap" universal, aftermarket mufflers I can sell you.

Comment

if you like the "pissed off bumble bee in a coffee can" i have no doubt you will not be disapointed.

Comment

Originally posted by FushigiRES
              Might end up sounding like a lawn mower!
              HQAHAHA fushigi is the man O and i want a fushigi motor!!!!!! LOL ive been hounding your techs and sales reps LOL sorry im very interested.
              To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Hey man, thats kewl...thats what they're there for. Keep hounding them, at least I know the're earning their pay!! LOL

Comment

LOL man i cant wait for the research and development phase to be over with I need to start sending you money for a engine!!!

Comment

HaHa..you can send me the money, and I'll hold on to it for you!! LOL

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FushigiRES
                        Just buy a different muffler and have it tacked on at a local muffler shop. I've got plenty of "cheap" universal, aftermarket mufflers I can sell you.
                        how much?

Comment

I don't have them posted on my website, but I carry Raactive proucts. Find out which one you like and I'll price them up for you.

Comment

Working...
                          X