Wiring or Alternator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wiring or Alternator?

About Three hours before this post I was Driving My Car And It Was Fine. When I Went to park it I heard like a Wire or Something Shorting Out, But The Car Still Ran And All Lights, Electronics, and Radio Were Working. I went back out Two hour later and Got Halfway down the road and My Headlights and Interior lights dimmed out completely and it felt light the car wanted to cut off. I Pulled over and turned my headlights off and the car was normal again. So I Got Back On The Road and Went Back Home. On The Way Back All The Electronics in the Car Were Flickering On And Off, My Turn Signal Was Flashing Rapidly, when i turned them on. Now When I Park The Car And Turned It Off. It Won't Start. All the Lights, Interior And Exterior, and the radio Works Until I Try To Crank The Car And Then Everything Goes Dead. Can Somebody Please Give Me Some Type Of Help. I'm Trying To Love This Car But For The Past Month I Have Put This Car In The Shop Every Week...

probably a bad ground.
    are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Checked your fuses yet? Under the hood and under the dash? If you had a bad ground or a loose wire, you might have blown something.

If you find a blown fuse, check your manual's wiring diagram to see what else it controls. That will help you narrow down the search. I'd guess a light somewhere has a loose or bad connection. Just a thought, check your brake light bulbs. I once had a tail light bulb that rusted into the socket. Caused some odd problems....

"Sticker this, censor this, ban this
      We got something to say!
      Police this, condemn this, damn this
      We'll be heard anyway!
      Middle finger is the flag that I wave when I'm silenced!" - MuDvAyNe, "Silenced"

Comment

it could very well be a bad alternator.. get it tested at a shop..
        --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

It Was The Alternator...I put a new battery in the car two days later and It Went Dead Within Two Days...So It Was The Alternator...

Comment

Working...
          X