Guarantee To Pass??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guarantee To Pass??

I remembered that once people say this product can clean the whole system,including intake manifold? And people say use this before smog test can pass for sure.As they have "money back guarantee".........
    I don't need to go for smog test now,yet I am thinking that if this will do something to my intake manifold and clean out some carbons stuff like this?
    Any idea?

Angels East,Angels West,North and South,just do your best,to guard her and watch her while she rests.

You're referring to RxP that comes in the little red bottle?
    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

I tried that guarunteed to pass stuff lol, didnt work for me it lowering my co % by .30 but not nearly enough to pass me it was like $7.14 after tax so i sed its worth a shot

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
      Frost White Member 13
      My Ride
      "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

no,the stuff name is just like that,o,really? Didn't work for you?o........ you ran the whole tank to empty with that or not?

Angels East,Angels West,North and South,just do your best,to guard her and watch her while she rests.

Comment

Yea i filled up that tank before i put it in, then like they said fill it up when its almost empty then take it to get tested, but i still failed i cant figure out why i havent passed emissions yet. So far i wasted money a new cat. that didnt do anything and replaced the o2 sensor and i ran a injector and fuel system cleaner when i first bought the car. So ima just have to save up around $90 to take it to a place to find out whats causing me to fail, cause in jersey now they dont tell you whats causing you to fail all i know is that my co% is pretty much double, but theres no visible smoke or anything just stronger fumes.

i'll post the b4 and after test results later on

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
          Frost White Member 13
          My Ride
          "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

I heard some people using Menthyl Hydrate to pass the test.I am not sure if it's good or not.Some say good,some say never.However,due to chemical facts,I think it does burn cleaner than gas.
            Tried that before?

Comment

yeah,however will that damager any sensor or cat? Is it safe to try sometime for a cheap clean of the fuel system?

Comment

o,just found that you are from Ottawa!!lol,nice! Must be freezing now eh?hehe.
                What about the intake manifold? It can only be cleaned by open ing it up? There is no additive and fluid can clean it?

Comment

o,really?maybe cauz here is raining........every year like this,troubles.......
                  Yeah,I know it's kinda impossible to have the additives clean the manifold.But........well,seems that the only way is open it and clean then,worth trying though.
                  alrite man,thanx for the reply,already morning in Ontario for you,nites,hehe.

Comment

I think this dude is talking about throttle body cleaner. No gas additive is going to clean out your intake, lol!!!

Buy a bottle of that sweet juice (throttle body cleaner, sensor safe), unhook your intake tube and give the throttle body a few good sprays (move the throttle rotor with your hand to open the throttle plate). Start your car, give it a couple good revs, and then spray more cleaner in the throttle body while it's running (again moving throttle rotor with your hand). I did it, and it made a big difference to how the car went-- more pep and way smoother. Don't go juice crazy though, it's a big can!! Also cleaning the egr valve makes a HUGE difference.
                    Last edited by trendyexr; 11-08-2004, 02:42 AM.

Comment

yeah! I think I will do the throttle and egr very soon.......every week I wanna do it,yet every week now is raining,never had a sunny day when I am off...... I am almost due for an oil change yet I get to know that better change the oil after cleaning the egr and throttle since the oil will get contaminated.So........better have some good days for me!

Comment

I'm pretty sure if you go easy on the juice you don't have to worry about your oil. I hear that if you use like most of the can or something, then it's a good idea to change your oil, because more cleaner will be sitting for longer in your engine (until enough evaporates).

Comment

Working...
                        X