Bad Climate Control or what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Climate Control or what?

guys,these days,raining so bad here.Has been two days non-stop.I just found out that no matter how fast the fan speed I turn,the fog on the wind-shield won't be removed till I turn my AC on.I set to circulate air from outside,and turn the heater to min,half,max,fan speed min to max.No use at all,still foggy,can't really see anything till I turn the AC on,will remove the fog in half a minute.If I turn the AC off,fog will appear in 2 minutes.
    I really don't understand how could this happen.For side windows,I can understand that they could be foggy,but for wind-shield,no idea at all.So,for now I have to have the AC on all the time...............

Angels East,Angels West,North and South,just do your best,to guard her and watch her while she rests.

O,and I push the very right button which is the windshield defroster button and put my hands on the wents,there is air blowing out actually,but how come can't remove the fog even a little bit?

Angels East,Angels West,North and South,just do your best,to guard her and watch her while she rests.

Comment

Having the AC on all the time is not that bad,however,I just don't understand how come the defroster itself can't do anything no matter how fast the fan speed is.Also,considering the gas........better not keep AC on all the time.

Comment

hondas are know for getting real foggy especially accord i keep the ac on

Comment

o,really?geeeee........... Maybe have to try some Rain-X? And quit smoking in the car?
          keeping the AC on all the time,makes me feel that the car shorts a little power,I can easily tell the difference,sighs............

Comment

o........that really matters? Ok,I will clean my windshield and windows tomorrow and try not to smoke in it for a day.See what's going on............ maybe the humidity is high in the rain as well.At least the AC way works,just I found it weird having no way to clear up the fog with the defroster.
            Thanks for the reply guys!

Comment

o........seems that I should stop smoking in the car..........gotta give it try tomorrow.Thanx man!

Comment

cool,gotta try it tom when I wake up.lol.

Comment

Working...
                X