H22A injector question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H22A injector question

Does anyone have pictures of H22a injectors? I am trying to tell the difference between the H22a ones and the H23A non vtec ones I have and I cant see a single difference. I cant find anything useful quickly with the search tool.

Please help!

Also if the plastic on the bottom of the injector is cracked is this a major problem.. I just bought a used set of injectors of a guy about 30 mins from here but I dont think the one matches and it is the cracked plastic one. Its the plastic ring that surrounds the injecting point at the tip.
    Please let me know.

Thanks!

^Click Me!^

You can't really tell the difference just by looking at the injectors. I know the h23 and the f22 has the same flow rate, but the h22a has a higher flow rate.
    I mange to drop one of my h22a and the pintle cap on the bottom cracked. I send the whole set to cruzinperformance c/o Rich Jensen. He serviced all 4 injectors and replaced the cracked pintle cap on the one that I dropped. It is not a bad idea to have it checked to be sure that the injector jet wasn't damage. Although I think you can just take off the cracked cap and put it back on, as long as the injector jet/tip is not damage. It should not matter at all.
    Last edited by 9tAkord; 03-28-2009, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X