h23 intake manifold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h23 intake manifold

i have this i my 93 accord ex and was wondering if there are any recent pictures taken of the vacuum lines that anyone can put on here
    ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

i was trying to go by this
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=h23+vacuum

it says to connnect #21 to my throttle body but it doesn't have a nipple. one big one for charcoal canister only, no little vacumm nipple
    ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

I had a vacuum line chart for the H23, just need to find it...
      Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Here it is.

#21 does indeed go to the TB...

Comment

Just make sure all your vacuum lines are hooked up to something. Doesn't really matter where they go.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

where 21 is supposed to go there is a map sensor with electrical connector

i have all of them already hooked up just wanted a confirmation if it was right

the closest of the three coming out of the control box is hooked up to far right side of the plenum(bottom of the two nipples)

the middle of the three is on the plenum to the right of the throttle body(second to the right)

the back of the three is hooked up to the back of the plenum on the right side

the first nipple on the plenum right of the throttle body is hooked up to the intake vacuum tank(next to battery)

fuel pressure regulator is hooked up to front of intake plenum

hose off of intake tube connected to starting air valve

cruise control is connected to far right side off plenum(top of the two nipples)
            ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
              Just make sure all your vacuum lines are hooked up to something. Doesn't really matter where they go.
              LOL, exactly...

As long as they are all hooked up to the TB or plenum, chances are everything is going to work correctly.

Comment

The bypass control solenoid valve....thats bolted to the firewall directly behind the plenum? I have something bolted there with a couple of vacuum lines run to it, but my car had the f22a1 originally....so that must be a different valve/sensor. What could it be? Maybe for the auto rear engine mount? In which case I can get rid of it now....or is it something else?
                There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post

The bypass control solenoid valve....thats bolted to the firewall directly behind the plenum? I have something bolted there with a couple of vacuum lines run to it, but my car had the f22a1 originally....so that must be a different valve/sensor. What could it be? Maybe for the auto rear engine mount? In which case I can get rid of it now....or is it something else?
                  They are just showing the bypass control solenoid in a better location then where it is actually located (bolted to the underside of the runners).

Comment

Originally posted by frootloops View Post
                    They are just showing the bypass control solenoid in a better location then where it is actually located (bolted to the underside of the runners).
                    Yeah, that's what I figured....thats the "black box". I still wonder what the thing is bolted to the firewall on my car then.

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                      Yeah, that's what I figured....thats the "black box". I still wonder what the thing is bolted to the firewall on my car then.
                      Have a picture?

Comment

Have a picture?
                        very old pic of my engine, but the only one you can see the thing I'm talking about. I don't have my camera with me right now, so I can't take a better picture, but down lower there's two vacuum lines connected to it.

I guess if its not on your car, then it must be something for automatics?

Comment

I have that too... just never bothered to figure it out.

Comment

I have that too... just never bothered to figure it out.
                            I just looked at my under-hood vacuum diagram. It is in fact for the auto engine mount...so not needed after a 5 speed swap.

Comment

Working...
                            X