H23a1, slow and loud.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H23a1, slow and loud.

Ok so I've had this h23 in my car a while. Its been acting up just now after replacing exhaust valve guide seals. I have no idea what could be the issue but the car is slow as *uck and the intake is ridiculously loud. I've checked everything and nothing appears loose. It also has a semi loud rattling throughout the rpms and it gets extra loud around 2k rpm. It pisses me off because it finally doesn't smoke but now it runs like piss.

Valve adjustment?
    Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Did one right after replacing the stem seals. .003-.004" intake .006-.007" exhaust

Comment

Watch the rattling be a wrench you left in the engine bay or a stray bolt it's happened.
        3 CB's gone....
        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

I wouldn't mind that lol. I don't see any loose objects though >_> Probably missed tdc when I put the timing belt back on. I know both cams were tdc because I had pins in the holes but maybe the crank was a little bit off...

Comment

Working...
          X