hELP ME find the short...Please??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hELP ME find the short...Please??

ok for the last 5 months ive had a blinking S light but now its getting annoying. Its keeping my condensor fan from coming on, but a wedged a piece of paper in between the cooling fan relay and the one above it now my Condensor fan comes on with the radiator fan, dont know why but it works for me and with me not having not one Cel code, the S light is really annoying. Its throwing code 10, I have tried the following:

-tested switch for voltage and ground, both tested good
    -replaced switch with new one from Honda twice, S light still blinks
    -replaced sensor that connects to switch, still no luck
    -I have took my wiring harness halfway aloose to find a short, no luck

Im beginning to think that maybe its a short sumwhere inside the cb. Any of you guys have any idea where I should start looking? I followed James Matteu instructions and still no luck. Car runs great just that freaking annoying light you know?, and coming home at 4 in tha morning is when it really gets to me. All info is apreciated

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...light+flashing

see if this helps. next time search search search . you can find almost all this stuff by searching.

Marry Jane

Comment

Originally posted by hondamanf22 View Post
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...light+flashing

see if this helps. next time search search search . you can find almost all this stuff by searching.
      thanks man but I already know of how to check the codes for the tcm and what not so that link is useless, I may look into changing out my tcu tho.
      Last edited by 91@CCORD74; 10-01-2009, 03:35 AM.

Comment

but also I know that I do have a problem because my Condensor Fan doesnt turn on, but will if you jump it off. Also the tranny is fine

Comment

TCUs tend to go bad. Find somebody with a new one or just use a 92-93 TCU and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
            TCUs tend to go bad. Find somebody with a new one or just use a 92-93 TCU and see what happens.

Comment

Working...
            X