venom chips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

venom chips

does anyone know anything about the venom chips out there, in what they do to the car, i heard they put in more gas into the car and do they make the car to think its at a higher RPM ??? someone please leave me some feed back thanks

yea it does something like that. for example..when your going 50% throttle...the venom chip fools the ecu or something and makes it think your going 60% which gives it more fuel and makes more power. but when your going full throttle it wont do anything. someone please correct me if im wrong but i know its something like that.
    92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

I dunno, just adding more fuel wont give you any more power. Less fuel=more horsepower in all n/a instances. FI is another story, but anyone running FI off some little ricer ecu tricker is due for some explosive results. BTW, the giant type isnt totally nessicary, lol.

Comment

VENOM 400™ Performance Control Module
        Q. Okay, How Does It Work
        A. The Venom 400 activates at about 25-30% Throttle Angle. When it does it modifies the input signals going into your computer, in particular the Manifold Absolute Pressure and Throttle Position Sensor Signals.

If you didnt understand that, it basically is saying that it tells your computer that your throttle is open more than it actually is (ie the gas pedal pushed in more than it actually is)

When you are FULL throttle the ECU ingores the MAP signals

So this device only operates at partial throttle ... dont understand why someone wants a performance mod for partial throttle???

Anyways its a WASTE OF MONEY!
        92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

he`s right!!!! WASTE OF MONEY

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

Working...
          X