Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where to buy STUFFS for our CB7

hello,

i have a 90 accord ex. i am thinking of buying things for it, but the PRICES here are OUTRAGEOUS. I am curious of what online vendors are out there that are REPUTABLE, NOT SHADY and have reasonable prices.

I called the dealer today for a fuel filter = $26.16 or more, I was shocked.

1 nozzle for the windshield $25 + . so 2 meaning $50 bucks just for the nozzle? i d k, that sounds really rediculous.

i've ordered importrp.com before, and i am curious if anyone can get a hookup from them or something. last time someone suggested I mention there name, but i am not sure if that even made a difference :O :P hehe..

it's cool thanks.. im just gonna go online for some stuffs. and small suff i'm gonna go auto shops.
    hahahahah

i like www.optauto.com, they r a good online store for aftermarket engine parts.....

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

bumps. need windshield nozzles..
      hahahahah

Comment

www.d-a-p.com there an indoor junkyard and focus on honda's...haven't ever bought from them but they seem reasonable...ive just read their honda tips section on their site

i just go to the junk yard to find parts.
        Originally posted by fizzbob7 i think the "jdm everything" craze is funny........it's the same thing, a fad.......and an overpriced one at that
        Originally posted by uncle_el believe it or not, this forum is not about you or your post count. it's about providing relevant information and exchanging it with one another, in order to help build a community. if you don't like that, please leave.

Comment

Working...
        X