camry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

camry

if u back into a pile of snow.. and snow was caught in the muffler.. and the car shuts off is that bad?
    http://www.get-gifts-for-free.com/?ref_id=4810

1992 Honda Accord 4dr 5spd EX- R.I.P 8/10/05

Originally posted by soon2bdropped
    if u back into a pile of snow.. and snow was caught in the muffler.. and the car shuts off is that bad?
    not exactly, you probably just killed the car.

either that or crushed the exhaust system, lol.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

ok? i heard a tip when buying car that you put a rag in the muffler... and if it stalls then the car is worthless.. so i was wondering is it the same as snowing in the exhaust?

Comment

Why is this thread titled "camry"?
        Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
        2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
        2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
        2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Im guessing this happened to a Camry? Any way, it shouldnt really do anything, its snow after all. Snow melts, and turns into water. So the exhaust piping should get hot enough to melt the snow, and evaporate. Unless the water makes it way all the way up to your motor (which i dont think is actually possible), you shouldnt really have a prob i would think.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
            Why is this thread titled "camry"?
            I was wondering the same?
            Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
            The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Originally posted by soon2bdropped
              ok? i heard a tip when buying car that you put a rag in the muffler... and if it stalls then the car is worthless.. so i was wondering is it the same as snowing in the exhaust?
              if you put something in any car's exhaust, it will stall or maybe blow out an exhuast gasket, lol.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Well for the exhaust thing. There is such a test to put a rag ontop of the tailpipe not into it and if it blows out far that is good but if it does not blow far there is a problem

Comment

ok cool thanks for the help

Comment

Reminds me when Axel stuck bananas in Taggart and Rosewood's car in Beverly Hills Cop I
                    Last edited by JailBa8; 12-29-2004, 11:56 AM.
                    U silly rabbit don't u know tricks are made for kidz, You without me is like corn flakes without the milk! This my world, you just a squirrel trying to get a nut!!

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                      so basically, if the car runs right, it's ok, and if not, then something is up....if the exhaust is weak or acting funny, then the engine will be weak running or acting funny.....i'd listen to the engine instead of getting carbon monoxide all in my face for nothing

There is a reason for it though sometimes you can't hear it. I belive it tells you if the cat is clogged up and not flowing right. I have to confirm that with the guys at work.

Comment

Working...
                      X