Anyone got an H23 vtec throttlebody?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone got an H23 vtec throttlebody?

There's some sort of plastic thing on the top of mine that's broken off, and I can't figure out what it is, making it really hard to know what to do with it. It looks like it maybe connects to a vacuum line, but I can't tell for sure. Some stupid little black thing, I'm not sure if it's on all h22 and h23 throttle bodies or not, but it's not on mine. Is it a sensor I need to replace, or is it just a vacuum hole I can tape off?

Also, what's the bore on the throttle body? I've heard it's bigger than the F22a, but I can't see any size difference just by looking, or am I supposed to be able to see a size difference? I've heard like 64?

That black thing is the MAP sensor, OBD2 H22s have them on the throttle body, while Obd1 and your accord has the map sensor on the firewall.

Just cap the hole up with rtv or make a plate to cover it and run your vaccum lines as normal.

Comment

Cool, I thought it might be something like that. I was looking at diagrams for the manifold and they all showed part 21, but nothing listed what the part was.

Comment

Working...
      X