transmission components question!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

transmission components question!!!

hey, well as most of you know we did alot of work to my car in the past month, and i was checking to see where it was leaking antifreeze from today and i noticed a line/tube on the trans that had nothing on it... and at the bottom of the radiator theres two lines that also have nothing on them... and i know on the auto CB's one of those lines go into the trans... so my question is, what is supposed to go on the line/tube for the tranny? and is the line/tubes on the radiator supposed to go somewhere? i took some pics to help me explain what im talking about...

heres one of two lines on the radiator...
    heres the second line on the radiator...

this is the pic of the line/tube on the trans, im pointing to it, btw my car is a 5spd..

well if anyone could help me please i would really appreciate it!! im waiting for an answer befor i put car back together so if anyone knows anything please comment thanks
    Originally posted by deevergote
    wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Your best bet is to just use universal pluggers on the lines. The radiator is used for auto/5speed so its universal. Those are plugs that go to the tranny those are oil coolers. But its for an auto not a 5speed.

So if its leaking really bad you may have to replace the radiator if its leaking really badly like that. I wouldnt take chances. That tube thats on the tranny doesnt go to anything its just a breather to let the tranny have air and cool down when it gets hot to help it cool down.

Comment

alright thanks man!!
      Originally posted by deevergote
      wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

Working...
      X