tires keep deflating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tires keep deflating

i have a 91 accord ex with the alloys and for some reason i have to keep filling the two front tires with air. its not a problem with the tire itself (no holes, etc.), i already got it checked out. then about a month ago i took it to a mechanic and he said the tubing was loose and that he had tightened it. it was fine for two weeks but then the tires deflated again. i filled them up and a week later they were both down to 11 psi each. any ideas?

i heard sometimes the rubber thats inside the tire doesnt seal right for some reason...

11 psi is an air leak (no shit). when u took it in, did they put the tire under water?

another thing thats funnie..is that both front tires are doing it and not just one....are they the same kinda tire?
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

could be the valve stems. just a guess.

Comment

quit cornering @ high speed.............

No projects at the moment... danm

2k20:
        For sale Demon+ tunerview RD2 Make offer brand new in box

Comment

best thing to do is remove the wheel, get some soap and water and mix the 2... then take a brush and apply the soap and water over the tire. if there is a leak somewhere; the soap will bubble up in the spot where there is a leak. be sure to cover the whole wheel and tire with the water and soap solution; including the valve stem.

Comment

yah they put it under water (both of them) and said there's no leak but it might be the seal. theyre both the same type of tire. ill get them resealed where the rim and tire meet and see if that works. thanks for the help.

Comment

haha.

I actually sealed a CRACKED rim with a upc sticker! Worked too.
              Noobie my ASS.

Comment

Working...
              X