AEM wideband

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AEM wideband

hello people i need help with an AEM Wideband install i have done most of the installation less the white wire i dont know where to connect to i have been told it goes on the ECU but dont find exactly where. I have a p06 running on the f22a1 and im getting a code after doing this install( the ecu is chipped)..

any help is very appreciated regarding this issue
    thank you!!

Originally posted by dj_eclipse_303 View Post
    hello people i need help with an AEM Wideband install i have done most of the installation less the white wire i dont know where to connect to i have been told it goes on the ECU but dont find exactly where. I have a p06 running on the f22a1 and im getting a code after doing this install( the ecu is chipped)..

any help is very appreciated regarding this issue
    thank you!!
    It is the optional o2 sensor output. Narrow band.... You can tie it into the o2 sensor input on the ecu.... If you cant turn off the heater o2 circuit on your "chipped" ecu then you will need to simulate the signal also.. (40ohm resistor).. I assume you are not tuned yet and just on a basemap... It would be easier to just run two sensor... factory o2 and the wideband.

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
      It is the optional o2 sensor output. Narrow band.... You can tie it into the o2 sensor input on the ecu.... If you cant turn off the heater o2 circuit on your "chipped" ecu then you will need to simulate the signal also.. (40ohm resistor).. I assume you are not tuned yet and just on a basemap... It would be easier to just run two sensor... factory o2 and the wideband.
      optional ..... so if i dont simulate the signal will i have the CEL still? what are the +/- if i leave with UEGO only ? and how is this 40ohm resistor installed and where?

thank you!!

Comment

if your not running hondata or other tuning software just leave it. let the ecu use the factory narrowband o2 sensor.

No reason to hack up a harness just add an input to your ecu that its allready seeing from another sensor.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
        member ride thread
        11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
        DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
        People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
        I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
        John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

the aem wideband uego is the truth am ordering my friday here is a link to connect it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivOtfoY8P2Y

2014 bisimoto parts coming soon

Comment

if your concidering the AEM uego, you should have a look at the prologger, it allows for data logging, boost control, nitrous control, vtec control, shift light control and it is very well priced. we use them on all of our cars now because of its quality and accuracy.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
            member ride thread
            11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
            DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
            People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
            I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
            John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord View Post
              if your not running hondata or other tuning software just leave it. let the ecu use the factory narrowband o2 sensor.
              is going to run neptune.. ah and the car is running 12.8 to 13.5... isn't that to rich? and 11.** at wot.

Comment

Working...
              X