Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what prelude 92-96 parts are useful for my cb?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what prelude 92-96 parts are useful for my cb?

i have a 10th anniversary auto accord and i was wondering since im getting parts off of a 92-96 prelude 5speed what should i get? and also its h23 but blown so im getting these parts so far

h23 intake manifold complete
    cold air intake
    catalytic converter
    oxygen sensor

maybe tranny
    maybe seats

what else works with our cars guys its a h23 version not the vtec so im guessing the calipers are the same as ours?

what about the rear engine mount bracket? and what is the bracket how does it look and where does it bolt to? just so i know if im getting the right part
    MY FOR SALE THREAD

My Recent CB

My Old CBs

1991 Honda Accord EX - MY NEW ONE
    1991 Honda Accord LX - Impounded and GONE
    1993 Honda Accord EX H22 - SOLD

BTW IM NOT TURBO.. I WAS GOING TO GO TURBO WITH MY FIRST CB.. BUT IT GOT IMPOUNDED

definitely the shifter, I've got a 4th gen shifter and the throws are noticeably shorter

member's ride thread
    93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
    99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
    91 Accord SE 176k
    97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

I think the rear crossmember sits higher, so mount/bracket might be different. also the short front engine mount set up should work if you get the front cross member too. but dont dont quote me on this. cuz Ive just hear people talk about it

what I know for sure is the front brake calipers, seats, speakers, radio, OEM amp, OEM CD changer, rear bumper side markers, bulbs, rims, muffler if welded, shifter, shifter linkage, engine, trans, clutch kit, steering wheel, ABS clock spring, brake/clutch master cylinder, ECU, & moree

if you had a 5th gen the list will be longer

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

will the testpipe/cat delete pipe from the h23 92-96 prelude fit? well i got it anyway lol
        MY FOR SALE THREAD

My Recent CB

My Old CBs

1991 Honda Accord EX - MY NEW ONE
        1991 Honda Accord LX - Impounded and GONE
        1993 Honda Accord EX H22 - SOLD

BTW IM NOT TURBO.. I WAS GOING TO GO TURBO WITH MY FIRST CB.. BUT IT GOT IMPOUNDED

Comment

I dont think it will. I wanna say they are different. Compare the exhaust systems between the 2 on ebay.

Comment

The rear motor mount bracket is located under the intake manifold, it connects both the engine and tranny to the rear motor mount, which sits on top of the rear crossmember. The Prelude 5spd "LOW" bracket is the same as the CB DX/LX 5spd "LOW" bracket. The EX 5spd and all auto use the tall rear mount bracket and hydraulic rear mounts. Grab the rear motor mount and bracket. I cannot remember if the 3 bolt pattern on the rear mount is the same between CB and Lude, have to compare part #'s. Hydraulic rear mounts are terrible from a performance standpoint, rubber is better in all aspects IMO. Def. grab the shifter and IM w/ t/b.

Comment

i kno this has been covered b4, but as far as rear sway bars go, do ludes fit cb properly
              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

are the prelude front seat a straight bolt in?

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
                  are the prelude front seat a straight bolt in?
                  no. you need to use the cb seat rails and modify them or you need to make little adapter brackets.

Comment

Working...
                  X