WATER PUMP
    TIMING BELT
    BALANCE BELT
    VALVE COVER GASKET
    2 CAM SEAL
    FRONT CRANK (MAIN) SEAL
    BALANCE SHAFT SEAL
    click this: accord timing belt kit

I would never trust ebay for vital parts like a timing belt. It says OEM, but can you really hold them to that statement? I would recommend www.slhondaparts.com for OEM parts.

Comment

well this link is the same kit only sold from a honda dealer. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33614
      the part numbers all match up to the other kit. and they match up to the parts i looked up on the link you gave me.

Comment

Originally posted by busychild0
        well this link is the same kit only sold from a honda dealer. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33614
        the part numbers all match up to the other kit. and they match up to the parts i looked up on the link you gave me.
        since its from a honda dealership.. and oem parts, you should be fine. But dont trust anything non oem for stuff like that.

Comment

Yes, heck of a price! Worth more than $172 bucks. Buy it from the Norm Reeves Honda seller. I just bought the kit myself from the guy and everything is perfect. At least one other person here has bought from them, good seller.

The kit he sells is complete except for five more parts. For the whole job you will also need the front balance shaft retainer clip, PS belt, alt/AC belt, upper spark plug tubes seals and lower spark plug tubes seals. All five should run you $50-60.

If you ask Norm Reeves Honda, they can toss them in with the package for a good price. Good seller.
          Bart: What's your name?
          Jim: Well, my name is Jim, but most people call me... Jim.

Comment

Hey, as long as its OEM you're fine. Vital engine components such as these are too important to go cheap on.
            00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

U guys should write a diy while ur at it!!

Great achievements result from great effort

Comment

Know what? I did this last weekend with the intent of writing a DIY on it, took too fucking long and I canned the idea.

The Norm Reeves stuff is all OEM, real deal.
                Bart: What's your name?
                Jim: Well, my name is Jim, but most people call me... Jim.

Comment

Working...
                X