cooling fan help asap(overheat)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cooling fan help asap(overheat)

Ok. My car is overheating when is park ok I check fluid,fuse,relay. The cooling fan don't come on so I try to hook u direct and the fanl work too. Now I'm confuse I leave the car run for 20 min and the temp goes up cooling fan don't turn on but as soon I shut the car off the fan kick on need help asap.

Check your radiator lower hose... if it's cold while the top hose is too than you got a bad thermostat.
    Checkout my MR: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165984

Comment

Theres a plug by the distributor that controls the fans, I had that wired so they were on when the ignition was turned on, forgot that it looks like or what color the wires are.
      1993 Accord EX
      2011 Subaru STi

Comment

The botton hose is good...I wanna fix up right not getto fix

Comment

The lower temp sensor is on the upper hose housing, and controls the fan operation also via the fan timer. You must check that for continuity. It is supposed to operate up to fifteen minutes, so honda claims when operating properly. If the car is overheating, it's not necessarily due to a faulty fan. But, check that thermistor and also the fan switch itself.

life is good.

Comment

I fogot to tell your guys it ia h22 I don't know if it make a different. How do I check the swith

Comment

Working...
            X