my clutch dissappeared ! :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my clutch dissappeared ! :(

i was driving last nite, not aggressively or anything and my clutch started feeling weird like it would grab all the way by the floor. i would press the pdeal and it felt like there was nuttin under . lol. one of my friends said my clutch fluid prolly leaked out another said clutch sylinder is fucked up. i didnt have a chance to look at it due to shitload of rain up here. anyone...suggestions of what it mightbe?
    h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
    New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Check the fluid level. If low, bleed the clutch. Then see if the problem persists. If it does, you most likely have a master or slave cylinder problem.
    That's my suggestion.
    -Jay

Comment

yeah check the level. If its leaking, check where the piston comes through the firewall from the clutch pedal, if there is fluid leaking, start with the clutch master cylinder(under the resevoir).

Comment

Also check and make sure its not the master cylinder on the tranny sometimes that tends to leak too. BUt most likely its either you have a bad master slave cylinder the one thats on the firewall or the master cylinder. If you dont see any fluid comin out of those be sure to check the lines and make sure that none of the lines are leaking. And then rebleed the system with 2 people.

Comment

Yeah man check inside the car where your clutch pedal is and make sure it's not leaking like mine. A new clutch master cylinder isn't that expensive.

Comment

check the pin that holds the shaft for the master cylinder on to make sure it is still there mine fell out cause the cotter pin broke
            "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
            sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
            Did work for: jhoff_cb7
            Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

aiite thanks every one ,will check tommorow. still raining here. hopefully its nuttin expensive
              h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
              New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

Working...
              X