No announcement yet.

good news or bad news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got you sonikaccord, ill check it out today!! Thank You!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
      That's strange...I'm willing to bet that your resistor box is dead.

When you get your dmm, or you could use a test light, check the voltage on the yel/blk wire going into the resistor box connector. Then check the red wire going into the the resistor box. The injectors should ALL have battery voltage on the red/blk wire. If not, I would highly...I mean really HIGHLY suspect that your resistor box is shot.

You'll also want to check your injector resistances as well.
      Did I mention that my resistor box got super hot while cranking and troubleshooting yesterday.

Comment

Total moron move guys!!!! I go to put my dmm to test for resistance/continuity and realized that the fuel injector resistor box connectors were switched with another plug. How stupid of me!!!!! So I test anyway, all cylinders read at 5 ohms. And a 0 reading for continuity. Plugged it in to its correct plug and started after a few revolutions and ran. Its out of timing i know for sure! As I give it some gas it bogs out i guess you can say and slowly dies off the more I play footsies with my pedal. I need to get myself a timing light!! My downpipe isnt connected to the header yet, so its open header til i get my but to exhaust shop. But im wondering if thats what is causing the CEL to remain on when its running along with the battery light???

Comment

Finally got it started!!

Hey guys whats up? I got it started yesterday but needed a video. I hear some ticking sound when its idling. Could it be my valves?? Check it out!! Thanks Guys!!

Comment

Working...
          X