Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you change bushings on innovative mounts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually I got my car back 2 days ago. You have no idea how much better I feel having her back in the garage. But sadly the more I've been looking over the car the more and more small things I'm finding wrong with it. Also you can comment in our rides section, you have enough posts.
    MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

I have Hasport 62a mounts well 2 (rear and Engine) and a ESP Auto to 5spd mount for my trans. I'm also using a stock front mount with an Energy Suspension insert.

So far I've got no vibrations, so going down to a 62a durometer would be the best.

I initially wanted the rear three mounts to be the billet aluminum Hasport ones but Hasport doesn't make an Auto to 5spd mount unfortunately.

member's ride thread
      93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
      99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
      91 Accord SE 176k
      97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
        I have Hasport 62a mounts well 2 (rear and Engine) and a ESP Auto to 5spd mount for my trans. I'm also using a stock front mount with an Energy Suspension insert.

So far I've got no vibrations, so going down to a 62a durometer would be the best.

I initially wanted the rear three mounts to be the billet aluminum Hasport ones but Hasport doesn't make an Auto to 5spd mount unfortunately.
        I'm going to be trying 85a inserts... If it's too much I'll change them out later
        I'll have to look into just putting insert into the stock mount
        I'm faster then a prius

Comment

There is an insert for both the dogbone from Energy Suspension and the rear motor mount from Prothane.
          MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Originally posted by Rilas View Post
            There is an insert for both the dogbone from Energy Suspension and the rear motor mount from Prothane.
            Oh cool. I didn't feel good about totally ditching the front mount for mine
            I'm faster then a prius

Comment

I run the same inovative mounts in my old h22 crx I didn't have a problem with vibration . Matter of fact only mounts I ever had prob with were older hasport mounts that had flat bushings instead of tapered bushings.

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2 buggy View Post
                I run the same inovative mounts in my old h22 crx I didn't have a problem with vibration . Matter of fact only mounts I ever had prob with were older hasport mounts that had flat bushings instead of tapered bushings.
                That's good to know! Thanks!
                I'm faster then a prius

Comment

Working...
                X