All Hell has Broke Loose!! lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Hell has Broke Loose!! lol

Oh well, I've been enjoying my new transmission since I last posted and now I'm encountering an avalanche of problems, here's the list...

After car gets hot, I lose pressure in my brake pedal, the temp gauge hand points up to neutral (but the fan comes on) , I smell gas (or sometimes transmission treatment the mech. put in), and when I slow down without my foot on the brake, my car acts like something is holding it back and when it gets around 10mph it jerks itself into a stop. Also, if I take my foot off the brake when I'm stopped, the car will roll back or forward as if I have it in neutral. Then the car shakes like its gonna die out and pops like something is loose, pops more when the fans come on. Okay, all this happens at the same time, when one happens, they all get crazy. ALSO, it started doing this AFTER the new transmission was installed.

Things I've replaced myself:

Upper radiator hose (old one was a little restricted)
    Valve cover gasket
    Spark Plugs
    Plug wires

I've been told it was my TCM or Intake Manifold or EGR or VSS. I'm supposed to get a new manifold installed tomorrow (no cost to me), but I wanted to know if anyone knew what was really going on since the people working on my car seem to have no clue really. I do know a place I can go to get these parts for cheap, so if I need to get the others, I guess I will.

BTW
    91 accord with F22B2 motor, not really sure about tranny.

please dont drive it until you get it fixed.

Comment

Working...
    X