Help, CEL 16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help, CEL 16

Alright, on my home from work I was thinking, its been awhile since I launched and chirped second. SO I take off, nail second and bam, my car loses all power, so I take it carefully home. run the CEL, and it is 16. SO fuel injectors... haynes says check fuel injectors and fuel injection system.... I don't know. SO I am gonna put my dsm 450cc in with a chipped p06. We'll see how it goes. I really need all your input on this one.
    Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Check you injectors, see if their getting resistance, somebody want to help on how much?

Check you resistor box, make sure its plugged in, and you can also check for resistance on that one too, but once again, im not sure what its supposed to read.

Comment

yeah that makes sense. I think it 1.5-2.5 it should be getting. But I put a screwdriver to each injector to see if their working, and the no. 1 cylinder injector is blown. How I did it, not sure. I have a few theories... So I swapped the 450ccs in and put the p05 with IAM's basemap and it runs good now.
      Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Working...
      X