Bogging????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bogging????

well when i run my car and i try to do a 3rd gear pull it hesitates and pulls then falls on its face then pulls and then flattensd out then pulls and so on and so froth, my question is what do u think it is... it only happens in 3rd 4th and 5th gear.... like itll pull for a sec or 2 then it feels like i let off the gas then mashed it again and it does it all the time now..... but after i got my running temp. to 205 (190 degrees at idle) it stopped and ran fine, then did it again i beleive........ (i have a temp gauge so it is pretty acurate)....

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

check ignition stuff like distribitor rotor and spark plugs

how is ur timming
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

my timing is good..... maybe off by a little but i bet now that u say that that it is the wires cap or rotor... ill just replace em anyways, i need new ones cause the last time the car was in the guy mentioned it...

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

Working...
      X