Difference b/w Accord EX & EX-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Final 204
    Keeep in mind, My EX-R is the 1991 EX-R ALB < actually says alb on the badge so it was a rare'r version of the EX-R that came with 4 wheel anti lock disk breaks.
    Yeah we got that version down here. It was called the "SE".
    Did u guys get the '93 10th Anniversary??

Also, just for kicks, can u get a picture of that "EX-R ALB" badge for us??

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE
      Yeah we got that version down here. It was called the "SE".
      Did u guys get the '93 10th Anniversary??

Also, just for kicks, can u get a picture of that "EX-R ALB" badge for us??
      I think there are SE's in Canada as well. I've seen a siver sedan with all black leather interior, sunroof, 4 wheel disc, sunroof, etc... I think I've seen some Green / Tan SE's, could be wrong though.

On this topic, one thing I despise is when dealers make their own edditions of vehicles. They put some pinstripes on, give it gold emblems, and stick an ugly "Special Edition" or "Limited Edition" badge on it. Then they charge more for it, and people buy it. I see it a lot on GM's. kinda funny.

Comment

hmm.. that clears up a few things. I have a US 90 ex, and i only have the weird alloys, sun roof and power belts...well used to be power... But i have disk/drum brakes..which i'm bummed about. and i have the f22a4 in it.

But the car was free, so i can't complain too much.
        WTB:
        88-01 prelude 2.0si (3g) si (4g,5g)
        OR
        90-93 Accord.

Has to be 5spd, has to be CHEAP. SUPER CHEAP. Will be in Indiana in February permanently and want a project car when I get settled in.

Comment

Working...
        X