cranks but won't start...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cranks but won't start...

Heat conditions weatherwise...??Froggy sat in direct sun...maybe the garage is pampering...But it started later that evening...Just before the tow truck was gonna come....I was able to cancel...My first suspions were distrubtor....And still believe so.....Any experince these prob's...help! :

THIS IS WHY I WANT TO STICKY!!!!

main relay fix

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Yess i had the same problem, it will crank over but not start and sometimes it will catch a little and rev up but then die down quickly but it would only happen in humid weather... i soddered the main relay and it hasn't given me any trouble since.

Comment

i just had the same problem........it was my distributor cap. broken rotor. other than that...it could be your fuel pump. but open up distributor cap and check first.

Comment

Originally posted by J0SHY18
          Yess i had the same problem, it will crank over but not start and sometimes it will catch a little and rev up but then die down quickly but it would only happen in humid weather... i soddered the main relay and it hasn't given me any trouble since.
          About the main relay, I have located it, but it seems very difficult to replace. In fact, I bought a new one two months ago, but postponed the install. What difficulties did you have with this project?

Comment

um, ur lazy? lack of power tools was my biggest problem.

Comment

Working...
            X