Turn Signal Switch ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn Signal Switch ?

So I think I have narrowed a turn signal problem to the switch on the column. Hazards work fine all bulbs light up. Fuse is good. Relay is good. Problem is the left blinker flashes extremely fast and dim (only way to get it to stop is pull the fuse or relay). Right side does not blink at all now when I put on the right blinker. So I have the upper and lower column covers off I can see the switch how do I get it off? Chilton's is less than clear. I have done a search I am just wondering if I have to take the wheel off? Swich from the dealer is 56.00 bucks hopefully, like some has mentioned from the search results, it is just gummed up with some dielectric grease (Right I am not that lucky). Any help is appreciated thanks.

u don't have to take the wheel off. the thing is that the bolts that hold the swich in place are a bitch to take off. u just got to take ur time with it... and u need a small screw driver. they come in a set.
    are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

similar problem for me, the switch needs repacing. I have the bolts undone but the switch still won't come off. I can't see what is holding it on and don't want to break it. And all the bolts are definatly off i've checked and double checked. Anyone have an answer?

Comment

same happend to me but eventually both signals went out, only in the rear though the fronts still blinked but really fast.. my headlights also went out and would only turn out sparatically, it turned out to be the combination switch to the left of the steering column..it was like 120 bucks

Comment

Well I ordered my combonation switch From Majestic Honda the other night (Majestic) It was only 23 bucks before shipping. I will let you guys know how bad they rape me on that. Dealer was 56 dollars so as long as it is under that, all good.

Comment

u have to wiggle it around in order to come off.

Comment

Went in like a champ cost me about 35 all told from Majestic.

Comment

no more of that anoying ticking sound. god knows i hated that shit.

Comment

Working...
                X