Just installed NGK iridiums IX's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just installed NGK iridiums IX's

Just installed magnecore 8.5mm and iridium NGK's and my car runs pretty smooth and accelerates better! its a small subtle change but you know when your car is running better
    I also have autostart and when i turn on my car with my keychain the car doesnt stall for a split second it fires right up...... if you guys arent running 8.5mm wire or iridiums you need to install them great stuff.........also does anybody recommend any good distributors....MSD..ACCEL? .... well keep tuning

I got he some plugs... but i have evrything MSD
    Accord Of The Month January 09
    Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
    BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*NITROUS
      I got he some plugs... but i have evrything MSD
      nice pic in your sig!

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
        nice pic in your sig!
        LOL .. he'd have a *nicer* sig if he'd look in his PM box ..

BTW .. I got the 9mm wires .. have had um for years .. and ya .. they *do* make a bit
        of a difference .. not a whole lot .. but, better then OEM .. imho.

A Hui Hou !!!
        Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

i am about to buy a set of MSD wires, i hope they do the same for me as they did for you. what all is it gunna do for me?

Check Out My Car

Comment

I'm in the middle of Purchasing Nology hotwires for my car, hopeing they are worth the money as nobody i know has them and i'll be running Denso Iridiums also.

Comment

i hate to be an ass... but richie*nitrous and xtr91accord.. you guys ned to size down your sigs.. they both take up my entire screen and i have a 17" laptop with the max res size...

but props on a great little mod... every little bit helps...

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
                i hate to be an ass... but richie*nitrous and xtr91accord.. you guys ned to size down your sigs.. they both take up my entire screen and i have a 17" laptop with the max res size...

agreed, they are lrg as fuck
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

ill work on that for ya guys, but yeh i am about to buy some msd wires

Check Out My Car

Comment

yea iridiums are very good although i have the bosch platinum4's. i have everything MSD myself, MSD modified cap, MSD super conductor wires, MSD SCI ignition box and MSD blaster ss coil. def a huge difference for me.
                    My members ride thread

Comment

Anyone in here got Nology Hotwires???

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom

Sorry but here i work on my sigs......
                        Accord Of The Month January 09
                        Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                        BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*NITROUS
                          Sorry but here i work on my sigs......
                          sig looks good.. sexy and to the point thanks for being a considerate member.

and acclipse i was going to buy the nologys but i just bought some NGKs instead..

and bosch platinum 4s are some HAWT! i meant like temperature wise.. iridiums are good but i didnt use them on my last tune up.. i have a set for my h though..

Comment

Working...
                          X