ATTN: CB7 down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATTN: CB7 down

Okay my cb7 is down unfortunately . Its too cold out here to work on it so its being brung to a shop damn only in this weather and it sucks. But anyhow I would like to diagnose this problem into narrowing it down on what will I be expecting to get fixed. Now lately my clutch has been a pain in the ass to fix once in a while shit going out I just cant seem to win this race with bills on all but im still holdin my head up.

When i push in the clutch it felt a little spongy and the pedal travel to engage my clutch has seen to have gotten a bit shorter. Just barely letting my foot off the clutch it engages too short its like its not releasing itself fully. Im not really techy about this stuff So me and my pops bled the clutch over and over and over and we made sure the clutch fluid didnt reach low.

I have no leaks the pressure was fine until the day before I stared the car and tried to go into gear no effect it didnt want to go into gear at all. This is getting all my nerves. What kinda bullshit is this as far as the tranny what could it be cause first 2nd shut down after pushin the pedal a couple of times it will then go in but then sometimes it doesnt . CAn anyone help me diagnose this shit so i can be on the road again man these prelude trannies sure are weak as hell.

same exact thing happened to my current f22 tranny... never found a solution, but i removed my glowey pedals, and that let the pedal travel a tiny bit more, enough to make it so i could actually shift without the clutch being engaged. its slowly getting worse again tho. so if u find an answer, i also need to know

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

This is the third time i had to go up under this car and find out what went wrong imma start saving up for my own little small shop where i can work on shit myself at any time. i think it needs an adjustment but lately all i can say is fixing shit like this aint cheap if you have someone doin it for you.

Comment

Working...
      X