acceleration problems on automatic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

acceleration problems on automatic

Hey everyone My homegirl ms mama hooptie2 has a problem with her automatic . Her auto keeps wanting to pull off by itself without her putting her foot on the pedal while its in drive but it keeps wanting to pull off. I checked her tranny fluid its up to par. So what now what should i do because shes buggin me out.

Whats the idle RPMs? And what RPMs does the car raise to when you let it move by itself?

Comment

yeah

Comment

Watch it

Its Ms2.2hoptie and im not buggin u. Remember im on this site to homey

Comment

Whoops so do you mind telling us what the problem was on the car and how did you fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
            Whats the idle RPMs? And what RPMs does the car raise to when you let it move by itself?
            When it rolls on its own, what RPMs does it stay at? That was the question...

Comment

At 1 rpm's going reverse n forward so I reverse dat cables on da tordle body(how eva u spell it) dat my homey H22sparkle touch. After I did dat it didn't do it n e more. only wen I go backwards.

Comment

Now da problem is tryin 2 stop it from going by itself wen im in reverse. But at least im not crashing into da back of H22sparkle's ride

Comment

Is the throttle cable tense on idle, because...its not supposed to be. The idle screw lets air in the TB. So, you throtle cable is not to be pulling the butterfly at all.

I am guessing thats what it is. 1k is a bit high for idle but not enough to make the car runaway on its own. Does the TB stay open at times. It could probably just need a cleaning.

Comment

i'll have my homey take a look at it cause i don't wanna screw n e thing up THANX

Comment

Originally posted by Ms2.2hoptie
                      At 1 rpm's going reverse n forward so I reverse dat cables on da tordle body(how eva u spell it) dat my homey H22sparkle touch. After I did dat it didn't do it n e more. only wen I go backwards.

Maybe if used proper english you would get more responses.

and "tordle?" How can you screw up throttle that bad. There's spell check for a reason

Comment

Originally posted by do0dfromcali
                        Maybe if used proper english you would get more responses.

and "tordle?" How can you screw up throttle that bad. There's spell check for a reason
                        Thank you that was so helpful...because the thread title was "help me with my grammar"...

How about next time you decide to pop in a thread and bitch actually contribute something helpful to the problem?

Comment

thats the main reason why I stopped arguing alot that and deev and other mods jumping on me ready to put a muzzle on me like hold him!,hold him!

Comment

Just outta curiosity, the car moves when u let off the brake pedal?? Aren't all autos supposed to start moving when you let off? Mine does, but it doesnt idle that high, it idles around 700-800rpm...

Comment

Originally posted by sj960
                              Just outta curiosity, the car moves when u let off the brake pedal?? Aren't all autos supposed to start moving when you let off? Mine does, but it doesnt idle that high, it idles around 700-800rpm...
                              No they are saying its want to run away...not the creeping that autos usually do.

Sparkle check the idle screw and the throttle cable.

Comment

Working...
                              X