Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick ? regarding thermostat housing/housing cover!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick ? regarding thermostat housing/housing cover!

ok i'm confused....i am finishing up ordering some of the rest of my coolant parts and i came across a thermostat housing/water outlet by Airtex ($25) but on another site there is a thermostat housing, and a thermostate housing cover. i dunno what the cover is. do we have a thermostate housing cover and thermostat housing???? i dunno what to get

the housing cover off of racepages.com is 4-Seasons Thermostat Housing Cover for $18. the thermostat housing off of racepages.com is Stant Thermostat Housing for $5. on rockauto.com the thermostat housing Airtex is $25 bucks.....sooo confused lol.

ps....i;m getting the beck and arnely fail safe 170degree thermostat, thermostat housing gasket, thermostat o-ring, housing/housing cover? and i want to just get a new coolant overflow tank ($5) mines crappy and leaky

any help would be immensly apprecaited....ty guys in advance
    My members ride thread

here...
    Attached Files

Comment

o wow ty sooooo much......i checked my chilton manual and it didn;t have that pic ugh lol well ty again.....i'll order both housing and cover whew
      My members ride thread

Comment

Good to know, I was unaware and getting confused myself,

Chris, good choice on the t-stat, failsafe is good Have the same one, but I think you already knew that!

Comment

Working...
        X