Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

APEXI_ws2..or..RSR ex mag___HELP

Hey guys iam stuck,
    Iam going to buy one of these exhaust this week. I dont know much about either one except i hear they are both good. I really dont care about price.
    I just want the best sound for my car without the _RICE_ sound. I have right now......ingen cold air intake...dc sport 4-2-1 hi flow cat... Any help would be great.
    Sleeper in progress..

Where are you located? I have the apexi world sport and it's awesome. It's been on for a week now and it's silent unless you really push it to redline then it has a nice roar =)

Deff worth the 420.00$ but the RSR is also good. little bit more.

Comment

Personally, I like the RS*R better. They seem to be much more rare and are absolutely top notch.

You can't go wrong with either though.
      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

If money didn't matter...I would go with the RSR

Midwest car club

Current rides:
        91 accord lx (5spd)
        92 accord lx (5spd)
        93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

This should help you decide:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=RSR%2A

I think it's more of a tossup. they are both great systems (RS*R haveing a stright through design which gives it the edge in performence) and both are quiet. I personally like the design and looks of the RS*R
          ~~~~~~~

Comment

Thanx guys.

All the help has been great..

Comment

i'd go with the WS2...but thats just mee!

-Ramon

thanks to phempa for teh sig!

Comment

ohhh yeah...WS2 FTW! had mine on for over a year now. lowered car, i hear it scrape all the time but hasnt gotten any holes in it yet....need to fix that
                Seattle Silver crew #5
                Member of the Midwest Car Club.
                ..........2004 accord ex v6 - J30A4.......................... 91 accord ex - JDM H22A -- Long gone...

Comment

I just bought my RSR and put it on last week, it is amazing.
                  The weird thing is, it sounds like my stock muffler, until you get on it, and then left off agian and then all you hear is quiet, (or stereo).
                  At 70mph it is a slight roar, but that just competes with the wind noise and is not annoying or anything. (Drove with it for 4 hours so far... straight)

And, i've got a megan 4-2-1 high flow, so it should about sound the same as what your set-up will, wish i could get the sound clip though.

Comment

I love my WSII. It is low though. scrape, scrape, scrape.
                    members/ride | the/website
                    180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

see that is one thing I love about the RS*R. I have never had a problem with it scraping anywhere the stock exhaust didn't scrape.

There are a few pics in my member's ride, it is actually tucked up under the car really well.
                      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

I think iam going with the RSR.... It will be a wait for this...But i think it is worth it.

Comment

Working...
                        X