Cap and Rotor??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cap and Rotor??

alright, im confused, MSD makes a cap and rotor kit for a 90, 91, 94-97 but why not 92, 93??? Crane Cams is the same way...

So my ????'s are: What is a good brand cap and rotor?

What are some good wires also, Accels did not fit on my car properly, yet it was the same part number as 92 f22ax (i have an f22b1)...

Has anyone else been down this road that can help, cuz i dont really want an OEM one,or some cheapo from AZ or Advance Auto....

OEM itself is pretty good. I think NGK makes a set of aftermarket wires for our cars you can check them out.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

use a OEM Honda cap and rotor! those are JUST fine! as for wires....i would recommend NGK blues!!

Sean
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Yea Brian, I agree that you should get an OEM 92-93 cap & rotor. Also, the reason your 92-93 Accel wires did not work is because your F22b1 head is taller. You need to get a 94-97 Accord VTEC wires. OEM is great quality by the way. Heck, 2point6 is running NGK wires with OEM cap & rotor and OEM ignition coil on his 260whp H22 all-motor 90-91 Accord.
        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

You can custom fit wires you know.
          Gary A.K.A. Carter
          [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

u cant custom fit accel.....kinda reassuring tho, but cisco, i KNOW already that i need that, BUT ACC-7912B is the part number for a 92 accord and of course is the same for a 94 accord EX

im gittin fuggin pissed
            ima just order some NGKs

Comment

they also make the int->ext cap as well
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
              X