Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to bend a front knuckle arm???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it possible to bend a front knuckle arm???

I can't figure out why I have such crazy camber on my front right wheel. I went through a wild pothole about a year ago, and ever since that wheel has had crazy camber. I'm guessing the UCA banged into the fenderwell so hard the only thing left to absorb the shock was the knuckle. The reason I think it's the knuckle is because when I re-lowered my car yesterday, I had to drop the damper fork, so when I put it back together I noticed that the knuckle was almost touching the spring perch (on the right side).

That said, is it hard to change the knuckle? I've changed an axle before so I'm not scared of the work...the only thing I'm worried about is the brakes. BUT...if I can get a knuckle with a rotor on it, then it's doable.

What the fuck could be messing up my camber this bad??? Could my shock tower be messed up?

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

yes it is very possible to bend hte knuckles, a replacement should be cheap from a junkyard. its nto hard just got to separate all teh ball joints, remove axles and swap over brake parts.

Comment

Working...
    X