need help wit h22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need help wit h22

ok, new rods, piston, and rebuild, put all back together, the car fluctuates up and down (revs) from 1k to 1.5k, we checked the codes, 10, 14, 22...we fixed the vtec and the code 14, still getting a 10. we checked for vacuum leaks, we even swapped in a new iat sensor from my accord to see if that was it. we cant figure out we are still gettin a 10, and y the revs are still fluctuating. we also bled the coolant to make sure there were no bubbles. we have no clue we have thought of everything...please help

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
    So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

damn u picked up an H22? im jealous and thinking about getting the swap

Comment

Originally posted by bagoon316
      ok, new rods, piston, and rebuild, put all back together, the car fluctuates up and down (revs) from 1k to 1.5k, we checked the codes, 10, 14, 22...we fixed the vtec and the code 14, still getting a 10. we checked for vacuum leaks, we even swapped in a new iat sensor from my accord to see if that was it. we cant figure out we are still gettin a 10, and y the revs are still fluctuating. we also bled the coolant to make sure there were no bubbles. we have no clue we have thought of everything...please help
      Okay heres what you do you did this and that with the motor. Thats good congrats on your motor its hightime you realized the power. Okay you need to check your vacuum leaks again and did you happen to squeeze the hose that goes to the pvc valve because that can cause a vacuum leak aswell as the hose that goes to that and the itake manifold. What ecu are you running? Run a stop one i hope its not chipped. if you have any further question contact me at if you have a nextel at 183*912*8517 or pm me personally ill guide you though it.

Comment

I assume the FITV has been adjusted and the IAC has been cleaned and re-set?
        Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
        The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

i dont think the fitv has been, but he took off the iacv and made sure water was goin through it and cleaned it off or whatever you do...what do u mean re-set?? sparkle ill hit you up prolly tomorrow if we still need help...i work all day so nites is the only time i have to really work on it

So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

check the tps and map ...these parts tend to go bad without throwing a code.....also check compression...<----learn that in school today....lol
            92 accord dx....traded
            97 accord ex....traded
            93 civic si ....stolen
            96 tercel ....sold
            97 ek hatch b17 ..traded
            97 civic 4door b16 sold
            04 tsx traded ...for a honda coupe (top secret)

Comment

new pistons and rings baby its runnin it jus fluctuates, you talked to him today so hopefully he gets it figured out...thanks though boss, now its my turn, fuggin timing or whatev the eff it is...

Comment

Originally posted by bagoon316
                new pistons and rings baby its runnin it jus fluctuates, you talked to him today so hopefully he gets it figured out...thanks though boss, now its my turn, fuggin timing or whatev the eff it is...
                good luck homey let me know the status of the h deuce,deuce

Comment

Working...
                X