rear passenger side brake line??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rear passenger side brake line??????

well i am trying to put on my rear passenger side trailing arm(control arm) once again,i cant figure out how to get the brake line disconnected from the drum,its a large line about the roundness of a penny,it gos to the bottom of the drum and it does not look like a screw or anything.it has a connecter on it about 4 inches from the drum.how does it come off?i dont want to fuck up my lines,but i need this control arm on????i am doing it now.thanks,

its has a rubber connecter but itdoes not look like it unscrews,i wish i had a cam.maybe its not a brake line?????i have the amr disasembled but the line runs through it.need help asap.the piec that connects to the bottom of the raer drums has a rubber grommet thingy around it and a metal circle clip holding it on.does that unsrew???? i see were it connects to the bottom of the drum,what wrnch is needed to take it off,i dont have flare wrenches,pliers?vice grips?thanks.,
    Last edited by 91accord4door; 03-28-2004, 12:40 PM.

Comment

when i do figure this out will i need to bleed all the brakes or just the one i'm working on??(still havent figured it out yet)?i must be dumb.

Comment

i have chiltons,i have figured out that i have been trying to figure out how to remove the passenger side ebrake cable.not the brake line. i have to remove the ebrake cable because it runs through the arm.chiltons sucks so any info is appreciated.thanks.

Comment

bump

Comment

do i have to remove the drum?because about 4 inches up the ebrake cable from wear it attaches to the drum theres a connection right at the control arm.i think the drum has to come off.but then i'll hafta readjust the ebrake etc???

Comment

k,thanks for the link steve.it helps to have some good info.(chiltons blows).i need a haynes or some shit.

Comment

Working...
              X