Attached Files

And all visible bolts are off of this and it still wont come off
    Attached Files

Comment

if someone wants to tell him call 978 996 6927 quickly

Comment

isnt that the coolent temp sensor??

Comment

yeaup.. 1 of em atleast.. if i remember what busted said.. the f22ax has another one on the back of the block.. that one pictured is to turn on the fan if things get too hot.. i believe

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

ah.. so i had em back words..
            the one pictured is temp sensor..
            and the one on the thermostat housing is the switch for the fans?

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa
              And all visible bolts are off of this and it still wont come off
              Are you trying to get the A6 manifold or something? Theres a bolt on the very bottom of that intake mani if thats what your trying to do and plugs everywhere
              Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                Are you trying to get the A6 manifold or something? Theres a bolt on the very bottom of that intake mani if thats what your trying to do and plugs everywhere
                He has to get it off to sell it.

Comment

how many bolts did u count on the manifold..there is one where u have to take off the thermostst hosing and the whole area off...

there are 2 bolts for the manifold next to it.

then if there is one that is hard to get to, u have to get a deep socket extention from the back of the manifold up top and then guide it in.

if u dont understand me and still cant take off the manifold...just get a deep socket long extention 13mm..and go from the back of the manifold to under runner # 3 (counting from the ddrivers side)....u go under the intake manifold from the top..througha bunch of tubes and then end up at the bolt

there is no sensor behind the manifold, there is a IAT sensor on the side of it though.
                  What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
                  X