H22A balance shaft removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H22A balance shaft removal

What all has to be done in order to remove the balance shaft assembly in an H22A? Im thinking of doing the kaizenspeed balance shaft eliminator kit but i want to know how labor intensive it will be and what has to be done to remove the balance shafts. I have to buy a new engine so it will be out of the car already if i choose to do this. Any info on this will help me alot. Thanks.

Why not just ask them for an instruction sheet .pdf?

http://www.kaizenspeed.com/products_AA.html
    2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
    Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
    1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Wow, that's kinda nice...
      wat

Comment

hate to ask prolly a silly question but is it worth it to remove the balance shaft at all in the long run? Who cars for vibrattion when solid mounts give you the rumble anyhow. But is it a really a boost in power? I read what they say but they are selling the item so of course they are gonna say its worth it just like electric superchargers say they are worth it as well. To all you CB7tuner racers racing motors and tweaking them out would you do this ?
        WHY ARE HURRICANES NAMED AFTER WOMEN? CUZ WHEN THEY CUM , THEY ARE WET AND WILD AND WHEN THEY LEAVE... THEY TAKE YOUR HOUSE, YOUR CAR AND YOUR MONEY....!

Comment

Originally posted by Abeerdrinker
          hate to ask prolly a silly question but is it worth it to remove the balance shaft at all in the long run? Who cars for vibrattion when solid mounts give you the rumble anyhow. But is it a really a boost in power? I read what they say but they are selling the item so of course they are gonna say its worth it just like electric superchargers say they are worth it as well. To all you CB7tuner racers racing motors and tweaking them out would you do this ?

its worth like 5hp

but when i did my frist swap the balance gear came off and made it and teh balance belt get wrapped up in the timing belt...

SOLD!

Comment

Working...
          X