My current setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My current setup

I am asking you guys if you think this setup will have a good yield in power.

This 1997cc F20A DOHC non-VTEC
    150hp/6100rpm
    137tq/5000rpm
    6400rpm redline
    9.5:1 compression ratio
    85.0mm bore x 88.0mm stroke
    and no LSD

Overbored Tb,Midly polished upper and lower intake,Adjustable FPR,Delta regrinds, Adjustable cam pulleys, 2.5 exhaust w/headers (Egay),double restonators, MSD 6al with coil pack & Dizzy cap, Weapon R CAI, Accel 9mm wires,Lightened 13lb flywheel or 11lb cant recall what the guy did,Stage 1 clutch, Soild Torque Mount,NGK 2 plugs and possibly a external Oil Cooler that I am gonna get for free.I thought about buying unorthodox pulley but not hearing to many good stories about the PS pump failing. I'm hooking up all the guages that I was selling that none purchased while the motor is out instead of them going to waste. I already have a rebuilt 120 HO alt with a yellow top which should help with electrical stress. Running with 94 Octane fuel and advancing the timing by 2 or 4 which ever one works the best.

Running on a 1992 Prelude ECU or 1993 A6 ECU. Took both from my job but dont know which one to go with until I can get a custom ECU.

Is this a good job so far? I cant figure out how much HP & Torque I would gain. I feel it should be 30 to 40hp. Awaiting for the new seals and gaskets to arrive and then she will be going in.
    WHY ARE HURRICANES NAMED AFTER WOMEN? CUZ WHEN THEY CUM , THEY ARE WET AND WILD AND WHEN THEY LEAVE... THEY TAKE YOUR HOUSE, YOUR CAR AND YOUR MONEY....!

it is possible to see 30 whp gain after tuning, but highly unlikely to see that on either of those ecus you have.

Comment

what do you mean by custom ecu?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
        what do you mean by custom ecu?
        I am going to get a MRX chip when I re gather the funds but I am gonna run one of the current ecu's if I can to hold over.
        WHY ARE HURRICANES NAMED AFTER WOMEN? CUZ WHEN THEY CUM , THEY ARE WET AND WILD AND WHEN THEY LEAVE... THEY TAKE YOUR HOUSE, YOUR CAR AND YOUR MONEY....!

Comment

Working...
        X