Squeaking is driving me insane!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Squeaking is driving me insane!!

OK so Ive had the ES bushings for some time now and they are great for handling and performance but god damn do they squeek. Ive greased them many times but the noise just keeps haunting me. If it werent for my mp3 player Id lose it for sure. What other bushings can give this level of performance without the hassle of greasin? If all else fails Im thinking about reverting back to OEM.

...adjust accordingly

can you locate which one is the problem?
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

they make a half rubber/polly mix that is more OEMish.

but yeah,the polly bushings are known for squeaking like an old tractor. later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
        they make a half rubber/polly mix that is more OEMish.
        Are those new?
        Can you post a reference?
        2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
        Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
        1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

I'm not exactly sure which bushing it is. I have a feeling its either the LCA or the endlinks. Even if I were to grease them though, the noise returns. The noise is too annoying and it really outweighs the strong points of the kit.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

I have the graphitepoly ones(black), and i get the occasional squeak i think. Which do you have? the red?

I lubed mine up pretty damn good and still had a bunch of lub left. kinda sucks that it all squeezes out when you put the bushings in.
            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB
              Are those new?
              Can you post a reference?
              apparentlly i misunderstood what i read. i was refering to the ''HYPER-FLEX'' bushings.

i saw ''polyurethane blend'' and hyper-flex, along with the black color of the bushing and automaticlly assumed it was a rubber/polyurethane mix. although it doesn't specify on their website if it is or isn't, i think it's just different blends of pollyurethanes for certain characteristics. later.
              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Working...
              X